Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Friday, November 16, 2012

He's Working Behind the Scenes on Your Behalf

     What  are you believing God for?  All God's children, because we are His children, could be standing in faith trusting Him to do something on our behalf, knowing that He is a loving and caring Father. We need Him.
      As I was prompted to write these words, I had to think about it myself. God has brought me and my family out of darkness and into His light, as of about 15 years ago, and since then has been slowly bringing us into more and more light. Before that time, we lived under heavy oppression in all areas of our being and lives. But, in 1996 that began to change as each family member was drawn by Him to come out into the light of the love of Jesus Christ's sacrifice for them.
     Now, I am believing Him to keep us in Him and to conform us into Him image for the praise of  His glory, especially in this dark age of false doctrine and lying signs and wonders that the Lord warns us about.
     Another promise that I have held onto is that He would make my husband and I "one," and I trust that He is doing that, even though "sight" has not yet come fully. The changes He is making in me internally, I know He is using to do that, and I can only trust that He is making changes in my husband also. It is impossible to be made "one" if neither husband or wife is in the Lord, as any oneness they might have would be only in the flesh. The oneness of God is spiritual and eternal, in an unexplainable sort of way, as it is based on being united with Him first, and then out of that comes the oneness between the spouses. It can't be explained, except to say that each time either one submits to His will, however that is, affects the oneness as a couple. It is a mysteriously, beautiful thing.
     But I am aware that there are many out there, who are still under oppression of one kind or another, and I am sympathetic towards those who are, as I know what it is like to live that way. It is an existence of hopelessness and lack that can affect one internally with depression and fears. It is a dark cloud which you can't seem to get out from under. God is in that cloud, according to Psalm 18, and as you trust Him to rescue  you, I can guarantee, that He will. He hears  your cries, as He heard mine many years ago.
     His very nature is to rescue, save, and restore. Hold on and don't give up. Everyone's faith in Him must be tested with one thing or another. Will we still believe Him in the midst of the darkness, or do we only believe Him when everything is fine? He may be waiting to see what you will do. His delay may be because you have been wanting Him to do something that is according to your will, and not His. "All His promises are 'yes' and 'amen,'" but not everything we want is.
     So, He's doing something in you in the waiting period-that time between you asking and believing Him for a promise according to His will and the time it actually becomes true in the natural realm. Trust that. Trust Him. He still loves you and those you love in your situation, and He will make all things beautiful in His time. As one who has gone through the darkness and come out on the other side, I can say that He is faithful, and He will do it. Keep believing.


If you would like to receive a copy of how God rescued our family, contact me by email (in my profile)  and I will send you one of my booklets about that called, Out of the Darkness and Into the Light. I would like to share the story of His grace and goodness on our behalf with you, so that you too will know He will do it for you and yours.

Hello new countries of Sweden and Italy!!! You are welcomed here and loved by God with all of His heart, and He will complete the work He has started in you to the praise of His glory. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home