Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

He Changes Not

     Faithful One, so unchanging. Ageless One, your my Rock of Peace. Lord of All, I depend on You. I will follow You with all of my heart. I will follow You, with all of my heart. You are my  rock in times of trouble. You raise me up, when I fall down. All through my life, your love is the anchor. My hope is in you alone.

 
 
 
 
     I just realized something wonderful about God. Even when I do the wrong thing, with the wrong motive and a wrong attitude, even then,  God's feeling towards me and about me remains "unchanged."
     When we begin to take our eyes off of ourselves, by stopping to measure ourselves according to "right and wrong", we then can see God, and the magnificence of who He is. In this case, though, we deem ourselves as "wrong" and then know He loves us still in spite of that.  Paul puts it like this; by being dead to the law, we can live for God. This "unchanging" aspect of Him is something amazing. It's part of the unconditional love He has for us.
    I'm going to chew on that today. Aw, taste and see that the Lord is good!!!!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home