Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Has the Line Been Drawn?

     I sense we've come to a point on God's timeline that may be irreversible. In Revelation 22: 11  it says, "Let those who are righteous be righteous still; let those who are wicked, be wicked still." I believe this means that there will come a point in time where one cannot cross the line for the die has been cast, and I sense that this time has either come or is very close. I hope that I am wrong. If I'm not, there is only future peril and increased wickedness in the world's future. A time of futility, and no hope of improvement, and no change possible.
     During this season, the knife of division in the Lord's hand will continue to cut people apart into two distinct groups; the righteous and the wicked-those who have received Him as Savior and live their lives with Him as their Lord, desiring to do His Will, and those who deny Him, or who take His name and live for themselves, and have put other things or people over Him. He is preparing to harvest His own, and put them in His garner; under His protective arm.
     And, if what I am sensing is true, how are we to yet live?  In my own humaness, I cannot live in this kind of world. Slowly He has been preparing me for this, though, as He's instructed me in many things to "come out from among them" and "be seperate." He has not done this to restrain me in a cruel way, but to lovingly protect and prepare me for what was to come, and is possibly now here. (and will get  even worse) So, how I am to live now is just continue to be attentive to His Spirit, and keep on following Him out some more, so when the time comes,when this really escalates, "His own" will not be devastated, but will be even more securely under His arm feeling His heartbeat.
     The reality of even losing family members (the relationship completely cut off) I believe is imminent. The truth of the Scripture "whoever chooses son, daughter, farms, etc. over Me is not fit for the Kingdom of God" will be played out and tested in this time. And the one, "even members of our own household will be against each other" also will become evident. The ones who have followed the Lamb wherever He goes will somehow be connected, if only spiritually at first. Carnal desires and hopes will be dashed for these, and the pain in hearts will be terrible, but bearable with His loving care and comfort. Perhaps He will give us a glimpse of the Glory that is to come, during these trying times. Can we endure the cross, for the joy on the other side? With His power only.
      The wonderful thing in all this is His own words of encouragement to us. He said that when we see all these things happening, we are to look up that our Redemption is getting close. Isn't that what we have dreamed of and hoped for all of our lives? Even so, come Lord Jesus. We long to see you face to face!!!! Though none go with me.




7 Comments:

  • At 11/26/2012 9:18 AM , Blogger Candy said...

    I think that your words are indeed from the master. The Awakening of the prophetic voice itself is evidence of that reality. Throughout all of Gods dealing with men the prophets were raised up in time of impending doom or apostasy. In my own spirit the words keep ringing out over and over again “strengthen that which remains”. I had this conversation with a brother recently on the topic of revival which he was fond of. I explained to him that the same people who speak of revival also speak of today being the end times. It can’t be both. Because the end time is highlighted by deception and a great falling away. And this is my greatest fear. There is indeed a revival coming but it will be one of apostasy and deception. It will be one of the miracles but of another spirit. This is why the master is bringing his saints together. There will be an abiding between God and these dear saints in which there will be safety from falsehood. His reality will be so true amongst those within true community and communion that it will be a balm against deception. Sister this word has been going out in the Spirit to those who are ready to here. His saints will continually draw closer to him and to each other during these times.

     
  • At 11/27/2012 8:39 PM , Blogger patrick jackson said...


    Greetings. I came here by way of Michael Boldea's blog. I imagine I was 'supposed' to come here. I read "Has the Line Been Drawn". Someone has been reading my mind. HOW DO I LIVE in light what is on the way??? As Patty said in her humaneness, she can't. The Lord is doing a great and most welcomed work in me - -reaching out to the poor, homeless, and broken, and freeing me up to be a generous giver. But why now? I am quite fearful. I was recalling what God will at times do to His own to keep them from sinning and falling away ... He'll bring them HOME! Can this be a wrong desire?

    Enoch walked with God and was not!

    faith, hope, love...
    patrick

     
  • At 11/29/2012 12:38 AM , Blogger Candy said...

    I long of going home all the time, even so, come Lord Jesus. The neat thing is that others are coming with ...Ephesians 1 and 2, the unity of God and the unity of those who will share in the inheritance.

     
  • At 11/29/2012 12:39 AM , Blogger Candy said...

    From Candy

     
  • At 11/29/2012 1:20 PM , Blogger Candy said...

    Lately I have had a burning flame in my heart...that Burns the words, ALL CHRIST. Think the only revival that will happen will be the revival of the heart... hearts, as others carry this pure flame inside them.

    Mrs. RALPH

     
  • At 11/29/2012 1:29 PM , Blogger Candy said...

    Realized lately that only difference, according to Ephesians 4, between a mature and immature Christian is the Christian...we all have one Father and one Spirit and are saved by one Son. But how much does that individual *heart* burn ALL CHRIST!

    Can only done by the Spirit, but are we willing?

    Mrs. RALPH

     
  • At 11/29/2012 1:51 PM , Blogger Candy said...

    If not, are we willing to be willing? Honestly, I don't know how willing I am to be willing. I'm taking it one willingness at a time. But I do know, dear family of God, that this is true *spirit*uality.

    Mrs. RALPH

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home