Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Correction on Former Prophetic Date

     Please refer to an updated version of my post on March 30, 2013 entitled, "The Time Clock is Ticking." In it I shared a prophecy, if correct, will happen before April 11, in 2 days time. In the first copy, I was told it would be played out before April 20., which is wrong. So, if you read it the first time, that date has been corrected, and if you haven't, I think it would be prudent to do so. I am not staunch about believing this prophecy, but just taking a wait and see position. I think it could be entirely possible though, and if not now, I believe, that life as we know it in America, is going to be drastically changed in the future. I am wanting to share this with you, just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home