Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

What It Means to be One With the Father

     I have so many thoughts buzzing in my head this morning. I wonder which ones the Lord will use to write this blog. As I type, many times, I myself don't even know where it will lead. I take that to mean that God is guiding me to where He wants me to go.
     I begin the introductory meeting of the Bible Study I wrote about two days ago on my blog, and I am seeking God as to what to say in the introduction. Because the ladies don't have their books and study guides yet, I will give them out at this time. So, my thoughts have been in that direction. I think this is SOOOOOOO  important for all of us to go through this study, more important than anything else in our lives, and He is directing me to say that. You see, the holidays are coming up and I've seen it happen in the past where people suggest we "put it on hold" until after they are over, which would put us into January. I am not sure this will happen, but I am fully prepared if it does. In fact, that is why I believe the Lord would have me say that it is the most important thing in our lives; to combat this suggestion before it takes root. (Honestly, I think it's source is the enemy, even though the one who would suggest it wouldn't be aware of that. It would sound innocent enough, and even "reasonable" to most. That is what makes the enemies' ways so effective. He comes in the backdoor.)
     Why am I feeling that this study is so important at this time? I am sensing that the Day of the Lord is closer than we know or think.  Also, the content of the study is a matter of spiritual life or death. It is about dealing with those things on the inside of us that block the flow of God's love through us and to others. It will involve letting the Holy Spirit searching us and revealing those things, for His cleansing and healing. And so, Today is the day of Salvation! Yes, this day, we all can receive more of what it means to be saved, as He provides not only freedom from the power of sin for us, but also He offers redemption for our soul: our minds, our wills and our emotions. He wants to make us a "new creation" in every sense of the word.
     So, because the Day of the Lord is drawing closer in the physical realm, things like getting ready for the Holidays, or going about our earthly business, pales in comparison to letting Him to do the work on the inside of us, As the Scriptures say,""If a man cleanses himself from the latter ( of our own ignoble purposes) he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work." 2 Timothy 2: 21.
     Do we really want to be of no value to God while we live on this earth, or do we want to be useful for Him? That is really what it boils down to.
     So, if you read this, will you please pray for us today? I feel some spiritual warfare coming down the line. And, would you, as God's vessel, consider asking Him to search the inner recesses of your heart, so that he can reveal to you your uncleanliness to offer it back to Him for cleansing? His purging must be done in us, so that His Spirit of love can flow through us. Jesus' prayer was that we would be one with Him, as He and the Father were one-just in that same way!!! We can't be one until that cleansing is done. That is why this study today is so important. And it's important for you, too!
     This song sung by these humble people, blesses me. I hope it blesses you, too. May our Lord's prayer be answered.

P.S.-Hello, South Korea!!! So glad you are one board!!! The Lord bless you.
    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home