Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The King's Desires

     I think  the more expansive our vision can be, the better. I mean in the spiritual realm. It's one thing to "see" that it is God's will that we do what He wills, not only in our live decisions, but also in letting Him change us so that our hearts are in line with it. That is all well and good, but did you know His vision is even greater than that?
     I was reading an article last night that my husband had printed off the internet many years ago, pertaining to the purposes of God. It was saying that He wants a family of sons to rule and reign with Him, and that is one of His reasons for conforming us to His image. It says that Jesus was the first born of many sons, and that He was pre-existed as we know time, and that it is possible that we were too. By that I mean, that before we physically made our appearance on earth, that we were with the Father in eternity. All this can get rather ethereal sounding, and it is, as it is spiritually discerned and revealed.
     So why does all this matter? What does that have to do with my life today on this earth? I'm not sure at the moment, but I know that I am wanting to continue to read the article this morning, being compelled by the Spirit to do so. It is as if the Lord wants to continue to take us from dimension to dimension, and as we go through these levels, our spirits become somehow more "one" with His. But it's not only understanding that counts, but in receiving the truths that actually make this happen. And we don't really know how and when it does. It is all God and how He operates when our heart's desire is for Him to have His way in us. It just happens.
     Since the ladies and I met the other day for the Bible Study at my home, something happened in me. I was more able to see the Spirit moving, not only in them, but also in the world, as He is drawing more and more people into His swirl, like a hurricane where He is the eye. He is moving on hearts whose deepest desire is for Him to truly have His way in them, and only He really knows that. It is a beautiful sight to behold and comforting too, seeing myself drawn to others with His cords of love, and feeling closer to them and Him together. He will bring many sons to glory!!!
     Seeing in this realm, gives us a view that transcends this earthly existence. I always wanted to be a soaring eagle, and at the same time, wondered what that meant. I think it might mean to be in a place with Him, that earthly matters, including personal concerns, are so to speak, below us or not able to touch us, or move us in any way. Can we get there while still living here? I'm not sure, but I believe that if we continue to want His purposes for us being here (on this planet) fulfilled in and through us, He will move us higher and higher in Him. Not in pride, but in humble submission, laying down all we want or hope for, and wanting what He wants.
I thought it would be nice for our Russian brothers and sisters to have their language (atleast I think it's Russian) printed. This is how I found the video. It is sung in English, though. Enjoy!!! And, hello and welcome to my family from Israel.

P.S.-His desire that "none will perish" just rose up in me. Would all of you who are part of His family across the globe please ask God to send forth more laborers to share the glorious Gospel to those who do not yet know? In the dark places that have no hope? That His heart's desire would be realized there? I believe if His worldwide family would pray His will in this matter, that He would begin to move, by His Spirit to direct our hearts in line with His,and His purposes would be pre-eminent on this earth, as they are in Heaven. Thank you, and start to look for that to happen. Your focus will change, and you will begin to see as He does.  Amen.
    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home