Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Jerusalem

     Jesus said, "I have to go to Jerusalem." When I was thinking about this today, I thought that we all need to eventually go there; more importantly live there now. It is a place of death that leads to life. It is where the firstborn lives; our Elder brother. Mount Zion. Outside the city walls where God restores and completes us. "Come out of her my people" He says as He speaks to those entrenched in Babylon's life. "Come and rest with me awhile. Live where I do. Do what I do. See Me. Know Me. Be made new!  There is  a lot of exciting activity going on that natural eyes can't see, and natural ears can't here."  Yes, we need to run there if we haven't already done so.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home