Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Let It Flow, Let It Flow, Let it Flow

     The two emphasis' the Holy Spirit is having me focus on presently are:
1) The importance of love and 2) Staying connected to Him (abiding) and how the two are interrelated, and create the hallmark features of His Kingdom.
     When we are abiding with Him, we are not insisting on our own way in life, and His peace flows. This includes everything that presents itself in one's day. If we feel stirred inside, it usually indicates that we are resisting Him in some way or another, and consequently, the peace leaves. He doesn't let go of our hand, so to speak, but we let go of His, when we object to what He is wanting to do in and through us.  Instead of trying to  submit to Him, we need to just let His will flow, and not interfere with it.
      I had the cart before the horse before, and He is straightening that up for me. I was trying to submit my will to His, so that His will could flow. Now, He is showing me to trust that He is in me and we are abiding, and out of that reality, my will is laid down and His will has dominion, and "will be done."
    His will is His love flowing through us to others, which happens "automatically" as we let it flow. Instead of trying to love, we just need to let His happen in and through us; that is what is called "yielding." When it does, we can begin to see who He truly is by how He is demonstrating His love to others through us. Even though, He is using our own being, we will stand amazed at the beauty of His holiness being expressed in this way.




I John 3:1,2-"Dearly beloved, we are now the sons of God; and it hath not yet appeared what we shall be. We know, that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him: because we shall see him as he is."


Perhaps "Him appearing" is not only when He returns, but when we see Him appearing through us too?









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home