Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

No "Settling In" for Me

     I can't even believe what it is that I believe, but I do. I even seem like an odd ball to myself, if that's possible, but then I remember that I am indeed an alien and a stranger here. It's terribly discomforting to be in this world, and yet not of it, or not from it.
     Sometimes this transitional housing gets lengthy, and I long for home and want to go there, and be there; in a place where I truly belong and am embraced.
      My security is in Him, but I sense that there will be nothing on this earth like looking into His eyes and being filled with His love for ever and ever and ever. It's not til death do we part; it will be never-ending. That day can not get here soon enough, cause I'm just passing through.

1 Comments:

  • At 12/15/2014 10:39 AM , Blogger Candy said...

    "What a day of rejoicing that will be be, When we alllll See Jesus we'll sing and shout the victory".

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home