Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Monday, March 17, 2014

God's Invitation

     Come, I say. My arms are opened wide, and they are warm and will bring you comfort. You can rest in Me. You are wanting Me to prove my love to you, and yet I already have. You just need to believe and trust it. You fear losing yourself to Me because you think that I may hurt you. This is not true. I desire to comfort and keep you safe. Soothing souls is what I specialize in. I want to rock you until your heart is quieted, and I will if you will trust Me with it. Your anger and loneliness comes from your lack of trust in Me. See Me as an ocean, and jump into Me with abandon. Then I will envelope you with My everlasting Love, Grace and Goodness. When you do this, you will be swallowed up into My Life, and My Life will express those same things through you. So, Come, and drink of the well of Life freely. It is yours to enjoy fully. I am yours to enjoy fully. Jump in, jump in, jump in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home