Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Favor According to His Will

          In the Christian world of doctrines, there is a word called "favor." One meaning of it, I fear, is that "God wants what I want," using His Word which says, "He gives you the desires of your heart," interpreted with a carnal mind, to try and prove it's meaning.
         Favor is something I believe in, but with a different perspective. Rev. 3:7-
"To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open."


     God does go before us, and open and shut doors, as we trust Him and submit our petitions to Him, when they are in line with His will. When our heart's desires are one with Him, He gives us favor in this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home