Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Aches, Missionaries, and Daughter-in-laws

     Every bone in my body aches! I did a lot of physical work yesterday after a so-far long winter of being rather idle. I had pulled a oblique muscle under my rib cage, and so I have been rather sedentary allowing it to heal.
     We are getting our mission house next door ready for a missionary family to stay there for a few months, and that is the work my husband and I were doing. He worked on changing the jets on the new stove we bought, put up baseboard, and fixed old toilets to get them ready for flushings from 9 and 5 year old boys. I did early spring cleaning.
     So, today I'm sore and I couldn't sleep last night because I ached so bad in bed, and because there is so much to do today before they come, and I couldn't stop thinking about "my list." I asked the Lord to take away the pain, and put me to sleep, but that didn't happen.(?) I closed my eyes for 2 hours and then finally got up at 4:22am. That was kind of reasonable.
     So, why am I telling you? My blog, if you've been on it before, is not a daily, personal journal, like this post is becoming. It is usually thoughts of a more spiritual nature. But this is what I've got today, I guess. I told someone the other day, that I just launch out with a thought, and see where it leads. It led here.
     Oh, another side note. I am meeting with my 2 daughter-in-laws today, sharing the many things the Lord has revealed to me on a certain subject. (being mysterious, I know) It's awesome! I haven't shared it on this blog, but I am sensing He will lead me to in His timing. But, I am blessed (and kind of timid) to share it with them today. I'm blessed that they said "yes." We plan on meeting every Monday until the Lord says "stop."
     So, that is all I have for now. Hope you have a blessed and Christ-centered day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home