Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Under House Arrest

I was supposed to have posted a new question this past Monday, but things kept getting in the way. I have been bound and gagged by God, so there will be no more posting until further notice.

"Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty."

Learning to give the Lord my 2 cents worth and my opinions, and everything else which I've relied on to make an impression, protect me, and interfers with me hearing from Him.

5 Comments:

  • At 1/19/2008 12:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Be diligent to enter His rest, for he - or she ;o) - who has entered His rest has ceased from their own labors. The flesh is good for nothing - absolutely nothing - only the Spirit gives life. He who lives by the flesh practices enmity against God. Any work done by the flesh (the way we've always done things since before we knew Christ) is, by definition, going to compete against the work of God in our life.

    Hang in there. We've all been under "house arrest" in one way or another in various times. There comes a time, if we will but wait, when He takes us off the shelf and moves us into new life.

    Neil

     
  • At 1/19/2008 9:59 PM , Blogger Nate said...

    Just continuing to check in and see what is going on.

     
  • At 1/20/2008 8:09 AM , Blogger Patti Blount said...

    Just some dying here, Nate. Waiting to die, then for Jesus to say, "Come forth, Patti," like Lazaurus.

     
  • At 1/31/2008 5:40 PM , Blogger duopastorale said...

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Interesting to read your posts.

     
  • At 2/03/2008 11:17 AM , Blogger Barbara said...

    Just came by to see if you were back yet.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home