Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Friday, June 06, 2014

New Every Morning

     Recently, as I see the sun rise, I hear, "Mercy" in my spirit. God is reminding me that with each new day, He is once again pouring out forgiveness and cleansing to me; the accounts from yesterday are long forgotten, even if I didn't confess each tiny, little infraction to Him. If it were dependent on that alone, it would be my memory that would save me, not Him. Once we have truly committed to Him and His will, we live in the light of His forgiveness. It is part of our salvation on a continuing basis, and when we forget that we are, and the enemy will try and tell us that with his doubtful torments, the sun comes up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home