Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

You by Me

 



     His vastness is like the ocean,
     His expansiveness like the star-lit sky,
     His heart is ever beating
     As eternal love pulses through His veins.
 
     He can't, He won't stop loving,
     For He alone is love.
     If His heart would stop it's beating,
     All hope would be gone.
 
     Let me hear Your heartbeat,
     Let me swim in You,
     Let me get lost in your big sky,
     Let me be contained in You.
    
     You are only Hopeful,
     You are only True,
     You are only Loving,
     Let me get lost in You.
 
     Swimming in Your goodness,
     Swimming in Your Love,
     In the deep, blue ocean,
     In the stars above.
 
     You are never ending,
     You are never gone.
     You are ever near us,
     You are ever Love.
 
     What would we do without You?
     How would we really live?
     We would die forever,
     We would not forgive.
 
     No swimming in your ocean,
     No gazing at your sky,
     No living and no loving,
     Nothing without You.
 
    
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home