Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

The King's Chambers

     Recently I have been getting more and more isolated with the Lord, and I love it! It feels like I am drifting further and further out of this plane, we call the world, and going into another dimension. Even though the noise of this world is diminishing, and I do experience occasional feelings of loss because of that, the perks of knowing Him more are well worth it. Just me and Jesus walking around together in this zone.
     I used to would be concerned about what many others might call this a "hermitic existence" because they might judge from the outward appearance, but I know God has called me here and that He is doing something in me with a purpose attached. His purpose, and I trust that. Whatever He does is real and eternal of of immense significance. So, I float on. With Him, going places only He knows about. And it is good.
     To be in this place of not "having" to know what all the answers are, or of where I am going and what I am doing is a peaceful place. To be assured that the captain of my soul is leading me is comforting, and I know He knows what He is doing with me and my life.
     How did I get here? ; by letting go of alot of things, over an extended period of time. I am not in control, and I don't want to be. I thought I wanted to be for so long, and I thought I was "supposed" to be, but now my understanding has been quickened to know that He wants to be in control.
     We've all been taught that with the "let go and let God" cliche, but to actually have Him work death in us so that we can is another. But it's worth it, I am beginning to see, as new life is springing forth as a result of the process.
     Many years ago, the Lord spoke to me in my spirit and said, "You are like the century plant. It will take a long time to bloom, but you will and it will be fabulous." I can't say I am in the blooming stage just yet, but I feel it coming on. And what will that look like? What will that mean? I think it might mean that His fruit (Gal. 6:20) will begin to come forth from me, as the death process progresses. His Life will be seen! And, He will be glorified!!! What more could we, as Christ followers ask for? That those who He connects us with in our lives could see who He is through our vessel.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home