Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Preparing for our Date

(This is referencing post made on Sept. 4-"Tapping the Father's Heart"
It's so strange, isn't it-operating in 2 different realms; the natural and the spiritual. My personal belief is that the closer we get to God, the more active our participation is in the spiritual realm. Could that be what is meant by "my Father is looking for those who will worship Him in spirit and in truth,"? Worshipping in the spiritual realm or out of our spirit?
Ascending the mountain of God is purposely going to that realm. " I am going to go meet God, our wills declare. I have faith that He will meet me too, and will be attentive to me. I go bringing and offering, really, of seeking His heart on things, and then I want to respond to that. That is what we are saying really-that is what we are going to do Monday.

And, yet, it seems so surreal, but, in truth, it is the most real thing in the world. We really will be present with God and all His company, and He really will be there and hear us. "Those who come to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." Do you really believe this? When it does resonant within us, it becomes so big-beyond understanding. Our minds cannot contain the reality-it takes our spirit.

And so we go in faith, knowing.

Offer yourself to God as a willing vessel to receive His truth.

1 Comments:

  • At 9/08/2007 9:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi Patti.

    I just found your blog this morning. I'm looking forward to spending time with your thoughts. I've added you to the blogroll of my blog under "Blogs of the Mystics." My blog is www.awaitingrain.typepad.com.

    May God overwhelm you today!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home