Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Mark of the Beast

  
      I just read something on FB about how, in some places, you can use your phone to pay for things, and then it showed one guy who actually used his hand because he had received an implant in it.
    
Well, for those who know about the mark of the Beast, spoken of in the book of Revelation, this sounds an alarm, and it's kind of scary.


Rev. 13:16,17-
"And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.…"


Questions like, "Is this the mark and if it is required, should I refuse it? Do I have the fortitude to refuse it?" That my friends is what scares me the most. Not the mark itself, but my own strength to resist. Of course, as I write this, I see the words "my own strength," and God quickens me to see that nothing I do in "my own strength" will be strong enough for such things like this. No, it's the Holy Spirit of God within me that will not only reveal if this is the mark and if so, will empower me to resist it, if it is. So, I am at peace knowing this. Sometimes, when I write what I am feeling, then I see the error in it, and only then, like what just happened now. Praise God!!!


In all things, our total dependence and hope in Him will not fail us, because He will not fail us, which reminds me of something else (Someone else) in the book of Revelation.


"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God."-Rev. 19:11-13. 

This faithful and true man, who is God, will come to the rescue and put all our fears to rest, as we put our trust in Him!!!! Canter on, white horse!  Yes, Lord, we will ride with you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home