Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Have You Been Truly Baptized?

     "I have a baptism to be baptized with and I am distressed until it's accomplished"-this loose quote of Scripture came to me this morning when I was seeing clearly how much of my putrid flesh was still present within me. Seeing how I am still struggling with fears, jealousies, control, and a critical attitude to name a few, I am sore distressed. With that distress, comes a cry from my spirit to "continue with Your baptism of fire, Jesus" and burn away the dross in me. It intensified the desire in me to let Christ arise and take dominion in every square inch of my being, to the praise of His glory.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home