Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Monday, February 03, 2014

The Things UnSeen

     Walking by sight and not by faith is a path to potential defeat. Whenever we want  to know God is really telling us the truth about what He says He will do according to His promises, by wanting natural evidence (like Thomas and the resurrected Jesus) shows that we don't really believe Him. That is why we are "blessed" if we believe and don't see.
     It's a trust thing. Do we really believe Him? When He gave me a promise for my family, that He would "restore the years the locusts have eaten" in our lives, and what I began to "see" was not in line with that, I stopped believing Him. I got discouraged and sad because I was looking at the "seen" and corruptible things, and not the "unseen things" (the things that were happening in the spiritual realm by faith) which are incorruptible.
     But, praise God, He still "proves Himself" to the ones who want to see the nail prints, and gets us back on track, showing Himself faithful despite our unfaithfulness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home