Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Look At the Light

     I'd like to try and explain one of the reasons that I don't concentrate on, by reading, everything there is about the Islamic terrorist activity that is going on in the world today. It may at first appear that I am apathetic or ignorant or even sticking my head in the sand, but I'm not. I fully realize that there is an agenda, and I believe, that unless God intervenes, this agenda will be actualized, even here in America.
    And that's a scary picture!!!!! It reminds me of the time that my husband and I were traveling in the car and the sky was so dark and green and the wind was blowing hard with low-lying tornadic looking clouds. It was ominous!!! I began to pray for God to protect us, and for Him to help me not be fearful. He spoke softly, "Look at the light." I looked around in the sky, and in one tiny section there was still light. So, I just stared at it, and the fear began to subside.   
     It's not that I didn't remember the darkness and the threat all around me, it's just that when I looked at the light, it calmed my fears. Just like what is going on in the world; it's dark and scary, but when I don't read and/or think about it, but instead look into the face of Jesus (the Light) it calms me. I believe we must learn how to get up under His wing now, and when the storm does come, we will be safe in His loving care.(I'm talking here about eternally safe, not necessarily physically safe) 
     So, He prepares us now for the tribulation to come. Look at the Light, for He is our Hope and Salvation!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home