Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Asking a Favor

     If you are viewing my blog today, could you say "hi" in the comments section and tell me what country you are from. I recently discovered that stats are kept each day as to how many view the blog, and tells what countries the audience is from. I am just curious if the stats are correct, and interested in what country is viewing it.  Also, since there are hardly any comments, it makes me wonder about the stats. Thank you.
Hello, Botswana!!!!

I will continue my blogging tomorrow. I hope some of you are getting encouraged and strengthened in the Lord!!!

 

1 Comments:

  • At 9/25/2012 5:35 AM , Blogger Susan Barnes said...

    I can't remember how I first got to your blog, but hi from Australia. I also get a lot of hits on my blog but very few comments.

    Blessings to you and yours.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home