Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Sunday, November 01, 2015

He Keeps Us From Falling

Jude 1:24-
Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault.

The Lord gets us where He wants us to be. He uses our reactions to shut the door on things He wants us to avoid and that are harming us and back onto the path of Truth. He, by His Spirit within us, gets us there, and causes us to avoid deception. He indeed is the keeper of our soul.




Example-I have listened to a certain man's audio teachings' for about 2 or 3 yrs. and believed what he was saying was true revelation. Today, however, his crude language caused me to be opened to hearing the Spirit within me say, "That is enough." I responded in joyful obedience, and immediately shut it off, never to return. You see, crude language, is something I react strongly to, (and God knows that about me) and so God used that to speak to me. I don't know if He was saying that all the things this man has been teaching have been in error, or just that the crude language was a sign that he has gone into error recently, but I got the message God was sending to me personally-"Quit listening to him." Yes, sir, was my response, and I feel gratefully rescued.


John 16:13-"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home