Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Deep calls unto Deep

     Have you ever heard the phrase "Revelation is caught, not taught"? I think this is a true statement, because our minds can be taught, but our spirits have to catch the revelation that only God's Spirit conveys.
     I have been with people who have caught revelation before and I know they truly see something with their spirit. I, however, don't see it at the time, but long to. One reason, I feel, that I couldn't perhaps see it at that time, was because I was trying to wrap my mind around it, and I was using the wrong part, so to speak.
     So, I am in transition in letting God train my spirit, and to disengage my mind. Now, I'm not talking about being a bimbo here. I know we need or minds to function in this world, but I'm talking about tapping into the conversation of God's heart and His mind with my spirit. This is the path of real understanding, and of having the truths of the Kingdom and of our King transposed.
     For such a long time, I have tried to activate my mind so as to understand spiritual truth, so that is why perhaps, I have been rather confused and frustrated. But now, God, by His Spirit, has moved me to another place in Him. He is awesome. Despite our faulty understanding, if we have a true desire to walk in His ways and see Him, He will overide us, and get us there regardless.
     And so, I find myself there now. One time someone told me to "open up my spirit," and I must confess that I didn't know how to do that. Now, I see, it's because it's not a "how to" thing. That is of the mind. It's more like a let go thing or a trust and relax thing, and then God does it in us.
     So, from mind to spirit-I am on that trip. I am already sensing only good coming from this, and am looking forward to it. I'll let you know what He "reveals" to me. I'm reminded in all of this that it is my Father's good pleasure to give me the Kingdom, and am looking forward to enjoying it's riches.
Won't you come along with me on this great adventure? Let's go deeper!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home