Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Thursday, April 09, 2015

The Prophecy of Timothy is Being Fulfilled Today

     "For the time will come when they will not put up with sound doctrine, but having itching ears, will accumulate to themselves teachers who harmonize with their carnal cravings. They will turn away from hearing the truth and turn aside to fiction." 2 Tim. 4:3.


   I see this happening. People I know and love, who once heard the truth, are now turning aside to fiction (or lies) because of their carnal cravings. They have sought out teachers who are telling them what they want to hear, and they will no longer put up with sound doctrine. Although, I believed this would happen, as God said it would, I never thought it would happen in my world.  I am deeply grieved.


"Though none go with me, still I must follow. No turning back. No turning back."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home