Great and Unsearchable Things

Things the Lord gives me, and then I write them.

Sunday, May 26, 2019

He’s in the Trial

Help me, Lord, to see the blessings from Your hand in the trial. Help me see the blessing that is the trial, for You are at work in me so that I will be and do Your good pleasure. Give me eyes of eternity, not eyes of earth; spirit eyes, not carnal ones, so that I can see past my own wants and fears, giving myself to the purposes You have ordained for me since the foundation of time. Help me truly seek Your Kingdom and righteousness, confident that, as I do, You will provide for my needs. 

1 Comments:

  • At 6/03/2019 4:02 PM , Blogger Linda Ann Fumea said...

    I had a feeling (the Holy Spirit prompting) that something was going on -- sent you an email a few days back. I will be praying.
    Linda

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home